Choice doctor - ear nose and throat doctor, diving doctor, emergency room doctor, general practitioner, acupuncture
* Born in 1974
* Study of General Medicine in Innsbruck and Vienna
* Training for General Practitioner in Vienna, Linz and Vöcklabruck
* Training for ENT Specialist in Vienna and Vöcklabruck
* Scientific work at the ENT University Hospital of Vienna
* Ongoing lectures at national and international conferences
* Member of: Austrian ENT Society, Austrian Voice Institute (AVI), Austrian Society for Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine
Even as a child my greatest wish was to be doctor. Soon, my interest has emerged for the ENT area. Today, people come to me with their fears - I take them seriously, because even small problems often cause great concern! My patients are very important to me and therefore I am trying to understand and to communicate with them, educate and inform: If I make investigations, prescribe medications or therapies suggest, my patients know what it is.
I take your individual investigation and an informative talk time. At your request, I also like to work together with the doctor or therapist you can trust.
People are important to me - I have an open ear for your concerns!
Source: Homepage Mrs. Dr. Stadler
Tuesday: 8 am to 4 pm
Thuesday: 12 to 7 pm
and by appointment
Completely suitable for wheelchairs. The object complies with the legally stipulated ÖNORM.
Legal contact informationDr.med. Sonja Stadler - HNO