Miglberger Chapel - commonly known as Schöberinger
Reininger, Franz has since 2001, the band -. Origin and legend are unknown. The altar is approximately the time around 1870. Before the war, and for some years after the Weyregger went to the three days of the vow to Gahberg chapel chapel and prayed. In 1980 the chapel was added, and the blessed.
Please get in touch for more information.