The small white chapel which is surrounded by trees is located on a small hill in the village Thalham.
The Johanneskapelle is placed at the foot of the Ahberg, on the right side of the village Thalham. This is the oldest house of prayer in the region St.Georgen.
The chapel was broken in the year 1827 and rebuilt on the rest of the Romans in the year 1911.
During digs people came across leftovers of an old cloister.
Legal contact informationAhbergkapelle