Greinöcker & Willibald
- All weather
Welcome to Greinöcker & Willibald!
The company history
On 10 March 1913 Karl Greinöcker and Stefan Willibald bought the former business of Josef Lehrs from Johann and Maria Weizierl. The warehouse and the staff were also taken over. The 1st World War made it difficult to rebuild the business, which had suffered from bankruptcy and change of ownership. In August 1922, four years after the end of the war, the first modest business expansion became possible. At the end of that year, merchants from the surrounding area began to be served on a modest scale with the help of wage and messenger carriages. In 1927 the wholesale trade started at G&W. In March the first company representative, Franz Zwingenberger, started to visit the customers regularly with a Puch Motorrad 250. At the end of 1929 the two entrepreneurs bought 144 m² of land from the Lehr family, on which the so-called "new building" was constructed. In the following years, the horse-drawn carriages were replaced by Austro-Fiat trucks, and the problem of space limitations was solved by purchasing a few plots of land. After the 2nd World War, the company founder married couples took their two nephews and adopted sons Karl Ammerer-Willibald and Leopold Greinöcker into the company in 1948. By 1970, the number of employees had grown to 68. In order to meet the demand and increase the turnover, structural investments had to be made. The department store in Lehrstraße was enlarged from 300 to 3,000 m² sales area. After the food and textile wholesalers had moved to the new wholesale warehouse on Bundesstraße 1, the storage space that had now become free could be allocated to the Cash & Carry pick-up market.
In 1987, a hardware store with 4,500 m² sales area was built on Bundesstraße 1 and two years later the branch in Vöcklabruck was opened. The Intersport department was redesigned in 2001. Since 2004, various leading brand shops in Vöcklamarkt and Vöcklabruck have complemented the range of products on offer.
Mon. - Fri. 07:15 to 18:00 hrs. continuously
Sat. 07:15 until 12:30
Mon. - Fri. 08:00 to 18:00 throughout
Sat. 08:00 to 12:30 hrs
Textile Detail (women's, men's, children's fashion), Intersport, tableware and curtain department:
Mon. - Fri. 08:30 to 18:00 throughout.
Sat. 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Mon. - Fri. 08:30 to 18:00 throughout
Sat. 08:30 to 12:30 h
From Salzburg via motorway A1 – Exit St. Georgen im Attergau – right on the Attergaustraße (L540) to Vöcklamarkt.
From Vienna/Linz via motorway A1 – Exit St. Georgen im Attergau – right on the Attergaustraße (L540) to Vöcklamarkt.
From Bad Ischl – Weißenbachtal (B153) – follow B152 to Unterach and then B151 to Attersee than left to the Attergaustraße (L540) to Vöcklamarkt.
From Salzburg or Linz/Vienna with „Austrian Federal Railways“ or „Westbahn“ to Attnang Puchheim - via regional train to Vöcklamarkt
Arrival to Airport Salzburg or Linz – with the car/bus or train to Vöcklamarkt.
- Parking space: 20
- All weather
Please get in touch for more information.
Greinöcker & Willibald Marktstraße 4
Phone +43 7682 3666 - 0
Fax machine +43 7682 2329
Legal contact informationGreinöcker & Willibald