The club Klimt am Attersee has set itself the task to present the life and work of Gustav Klimt, whose landscapes are inextricably linked with the Attersee.
The multimedia exhibition in the Gustav Klimt center, which was designed by the Leopold Museum and the offers in the Klimt mediation will help. As an important cultural institution in the holiday region of Salzkammergut-Attersee by Gustav Klimt center will be an attractive meeting place for all interested in culture inhabitants of the region, visitors and guests ensuring a year-round art experience on the trail Gustav Klimt.
The association is headed by Judith Burgstaller.
Furthermore, the Executive Board:
• Elfriede Mandl as her deputy
• Mag Leo Gander as secretary Eva Knoll and his deputy as well as
• Dipl. Werner Arnitz as treasurer
Curators of the exhibition Gustav Klimt center:
• Mag Peter Weinhäupl, Managing Director and Curator, Leopold Museum, Vienna
• Mag Sandra Tretter, curator, Leopold Museum, Vienna