hiking with the mask
Event locationTrainingcenter Under Pressure
4852 Weyregg am Attersee
ContactUnder Pressure Diving Center - Lake Attersee
Landeroith 1, 4852 Weyregg am Attersee
Every Saturday at 10 am from June 15th to September 14th!
Meeting Point Under Pressure Training Center, Weyreggerstr
In the hinterland of Weißenbach am Attersee hide charming water wonders. For example, the Gimbach Cascades, which are very close to the Weißenbach highway between Weißenbach am Attersee and Bad Ischl and are only 5km away from Weißenbach.
Here we accompany you on a hike along the Gimbach uphill and then with neoprene and snorkeling equipment, through the stream, back down to the starting point.
- Provision of snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins, wetsuit)
- Guiding uphill and down stream
- Transport of hiking equipment down the valley (by means of waterproof backpacks)
- Possibly briefing or snorkeling in the Attersee
- Refreshing drinks or a small regional snack by the stream
- Almost in any weather (except flood or strong, prolonged rains) feasible
Children over 158 size and accompanied by their guardians are welcome.
- 20.07.2019 / 10:00 - 14:00
- 27.07.2019 / 10:00 - 14:00
- 03.08.2019 / 10:00 - 14:00
- 10.08.2019 / 10:00 - 14:00
- 17.08.2019 / 10:00 - 14:00
- 24.08.2019 / 10:00 - 14:00
- 31.08.2019 / 10:00 - 14:00
- 07.09.2019 / 10:00 - 14:00
- 14.09.2019 / 10:00 - 14:00
- Suitable for groups
- Suitable for teenagers
- Suitable for single travelers
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples
Für Informationen beim Kontakt anfragen.