Welcome at the old "Bräu-Haus" in Attersee am Attersee!
Arthur Brusenbach was the creator of the representation of an Upper Austrian country wedding ceremony on the Bräu-Haus building facade in Attersee am Attersee. The building formerly hosted the Hager brewery.
After World War II, Dr. Robert Babligg from Vienna bought the building. He wanted to flee from the Russian occupants in Eastern Austria and came to Lake Attersee. Babligg was an art lover and in 1949 he had the house decorated with this painting.
Today, the building holds the Amon Plumber Company and the Toscana Pizza Restaurant. The historic painting can still be viewed on the outside facade. A brewery can no longer be found here.
All year-round to visit from outside.
From Salzburg via motorway A1 – Exit St. Georgen im Attergau – left (L540) 3 km to Attersee.
From Vienna/Linz via motorway A1 – Exit St. Georgen im Attergau – left (L540) 3 km to Attersee.
From Bad Ischl – Weißenbachtal (B153) – follow B152 to Unterach and then B151 to Attersee.
From Salzburg or Linz/Vienna via train station Vöcklamarkt to Attersee
Arrival to Airport Salzburg or Linz
Please note: from May 15 to September 15, from 10 am to 5 pm, a parking fee of € 4.00 has to be paid at the parking meter and the parking permit be placed behind your windshield.
Please get in touch for more information.
Legal contact informationBräu-Haus in Attersee am Attersee