The Glass Valley
- group offer (suitable for groups)
- package without accommodation
- duration: 2 hours
- Visit to the glass museum in Weißenkirchen
- Sightseeing of the Schudorf Freudenthal
- easy hike along the theme and adventure trail on gravel and meadow paths along the Freudenthaler Arche
- expert explanations on the topic of glass and the exciting history of the once important glassmaking estate in Freudenthal.
- 19.01.2019 until 15.12.2019
Optional: events such as For example, the Advent market in Freudenthal and the annual Glasmacherfest with glassmakers and artists, culinary and entertainment program. Stop at the Freudenthal or at the Kramer Wirt in Weißenkirchen.
May - September by appointment
October - April depending on the weather
No snow clearing
Possible course of a tour (time is variable):
- 10 am Arrival in Weißenkirchen im Attergau
- 10:05am to approx. 10:40am Guided tour of the glass museum in Weißenkirchen im Attergau
Address Glass Museum: Weißenkirchen 3, 4890 Weißenkirchen im Attergau (Duration of the tour approx. 30-45 minutes - depending on interest)
- 10:40 am to approx. 12:20 pm Hike along the theme trail (various stations on glass production) to Freudenthal / Schaudorf (Alternative: travel by bus directly to Freudenthal)
- 1.30 pm to approx. 2.15 pm Guided tour in the Schaudorf including the Arbeiterhaus in Freudenthal
Address Schaudorf / Arbeiterhaus: Freudenthal 10 (or 7), 4890 Weißenkirchen im Attergau (Duration of the tour approx. 30 - 45 minutes - depending on interest)
Costs for the complete package (Glasmuseum in Weißenkirchen, Thematic Trail and Schaudorf in Freudenthal (in 2019):
€ 7,00 / per adult person
€ 6,00 / per adult person in a group of 20 people or more
€ 5,00 / per child
It is also possible only the glass museum in Weissenkirchen or
only to visit the Schaudorf in Freudenthal!
Glass Museum Cost: € 5,00 / per adult person
Glass Museum Costs: € 4,00 / per adult Person in a group of 20 people or more
Glass Museum Cost: € 3,50 / per child
Schaudorf costs: € 4,00 / per adult person
Schaudorf costs: € 3,00 / per child
The theme path is usually gone without a manager! On request, the guide can, however, for an additional charge of 0.50 euros per person call.
The hike on the Thematic Trail is free (without a guide)!
Note: The Thematic Trail is NOT a circular path! Pick up by coach in Schaudorf / visitor parking is possible.
Guided tours Glasmuseum & Schaudorf:
Ki. up to 6 years free
up to 14 years € 5,00
Adults € 7,00
Groups from 20 pers. € 6,00 / pers.
For further information please call: +43 (0) 7684 6355
- Suitable for teenagers
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples
- Suitable for children
- For families