Hiking with a diving mask
- € 69,00 per person
- Bookable from: 3 Persons
For the first part of the family adventure, hiking boots are the right equipment.
Starting from the Weißenbachtal valley we hike up to the Gimbach cascades.
At the end of the 5 kilometer hike, we start out on the second leg of the tour: Now it is time to get out the snorkelling equipment and wetsuit and off we go, downstream in the sparkling, crystal-clear waters back to our starting point.
Please note that the tour is subject to weather conditions.
Get a first impression about Hiking with the diving mask - watch the video (starting at 1:07 min).
Nußdorfer Straße 15
4864 Attersee am Attersee
Phone: +43 7666 7719-0
Legal contact information
UID Nr. ATU 46820604
Geschäftsführerin Angelina Eggl
- 1 Night
- Group offer (suitable for groups)
- package without accommodation
- rental snorkelling equipment (diving mask, snorkel, flippers, wetsuit)
- Guide for uphill hike and downstream snorkelling
- Rental waterproof backpack for transporting hiking equipment back to the starting point
- If required, briefing or trial snorkelling in Lake Attersee
- Refreshments or small picnic at the stream
- 01.05.2020 to 31.10.2020
The package is also bookable with an overnight stay - we will gladly make an individual offer for you.
Possible date of arrival
Daily (by arrangement)
Bookable all year - possible in almost any weather conditions (except high water or intense and prolonged rainfall)
€ 69,00 from 4 persons on - max. 8 persons per group. Chldren with dress size 158 and accompanied by parents or guidance are warmly welcome.
At the request of the group it is possible to stop for a restorative Austrian snack "Jause" at Gasthaus Zur Nixe after the tingly water adventure (on one's own account).